DELIVERY & RETURN
Should your Qadim Shoes purchase not meet your expectations, you may return the product in its original and unused condition, with all tags and labels attached within 14 days after delivery, for a refund or an exchange. Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
The actual return or exchange
After we have correctly received your returns at our store, we will refund the products’ total purchase amount through a bank transfer within 1-2 business days. If you chose to receive an exchange product, this will be re-shipped when available within 1-2 business days after we received your return.
Feel free to contact Qadim Shoes for any questions concerning your return, refund or exchange via info[@]qadimshoes.com or +90 212 877 64 66.
In case you want to return the product to Qadim Shoes, you are responsible for the return transport.
We will check all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition, along with a copy of your initial invoice/delivery note. The product needs to be returned with its original package without signs of usage. The shipping costs for returns are for you. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
– The product shows signs of visible use
– The product returns without original packaging and/or product tags
– The product is damaged as a result of return transport
Where provided, belts and any branding packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return.
Shoe specific return conditions
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will only receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
If everything is o.k. and an article is confirmed by us as a faulty good, we will reimburse your payment (duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). In case of a return, you will be charged for all shipping charges.
If the original product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
– Natural wear and tear
– Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
– Signs of improper use
– Interference by the customer or a third person
– Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
Shipping and other details
No cost will be covered should the product(s) go missing during the return shipping. We therefore advise you to send all items back with a transport company which provides a insured track & trace service.
Can I return an article for repair?
It depends on the damage and timeframe. Always contact us at info[@]qadimshoes.com before shipping any article for more information.
Can I order items from your website that are not currently in stock?
Qadim Shoes does not work with a waiting list; when more sizes become available they are immediately displayed online and available for purchase.
You can always contact us via info[@]qadimshoes.com to request more information about a product that is not available in your size and for information on the order time.
In case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction, within 6 months for leather goods at info[@]qadimshoes.com All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
It is up to you to check the products upon delivery and to notify us within 21 days. Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Dutch law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other staff. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not affected.
(Return) Policy pre-order items
- Pre-orders are open for a limited but indicated time only, usually 4 weeks. So it can happen that if you have ordered at the beginning of the pre-ordering period that you can wait up to 12-16 weeks before your shoes arrive at your door.
- For pre-orders of stock items a 50% deposit is requested and only after payment your shoe will be scheduled for production. The other 50% has to be paid one week before delivery. The deposit is non-refundable or exchangeable.
- For pre-orders of non-stock items, the Made to Order shoes, a 100% deposit is requested and only after payment your shoe will be scheduled for production. The deposit is non-refundable or exchangeable.
- All availabe sizes for which you can place your pre-order are listed on our website. If your size it is not listed it is also not possible to order this specific shoe in your size.
- After the order has been confirmed by Qadim Shoes no changes to size or other additions can be made.
- Final payment must be received within 7 days after notification by Qadim Shoes.
- We reserve the right to limit and/or refuse any order.
- Pre-orders may be returned but for store credit only. Further they are subject to our normal return policy.
The estimated delivery time and shipping fees from Qadim Shoes vary per region. We are dependent on the delivery times of the carrier, but many EU countries are eligible for next-day and two-day delivery services.
The delivery costs are:
EUR 2: 24,50€
We are available to answer your delivery and other questions 6 days a week.
Monday – Closed
Saturday from 10:00 – 17:00h
Sunday from 12:00 – 17:00h.
Give us a call at +90 212 877 64 66 and we will try to give you a direct answer.
Send us an email via info[@]qadimshoes.com and we will try to reply to your request within 2 business days.